- While every care is taken to make sure the information on this website is accurate and up to date, some information is provided by third parties. In this case we cannot ensure its accuracy and reliability.
- If a fault occurs on the website, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your access to this website may be temporarily disrupted due to updates, repairs and maintenance we will try and ensure this is kept to a minimum and appreciate your patience should this situation arise.
- While every effort is made to have all product information as up to date as possible, we reserve the right to make amendments including colours, specifications, manufacturing processes, materials and accessories without notice.
- Products designed for consumption, we shall keep the information on the website as accurate and up to date as possible however manufacturers can change their ingredients/recipes. Therefore, we advise you refer to the packaging for guidance and advice on receipt of your goods.
- We appreciate online shopping can be challenging particularly in respect to aspects, dimensions and colours of products.
- The photographs, illustrations, dimensions, specifications and type numbers quoted are only a guide
- Please consider the colour of products may appear different on screen than in real life and that products made from natural materials are subject to variations in appearance.
- In order to aid your shopping experience, we may suggest species recommended for some products these recommendations will not be comprehensive. On receipt of your order please ensure the products are suitable for your animal.
- We strongly recommend all our products are regularly checked whilst accessible by any birds. It is your responsibility to monitor any damage birds may cause to products and remove or replace them to ensure the safety of the animals.
- In order to place an order via this website you must register and create an account with an active email address and create a password.
- It is your responsibility to maintain the security of the registration information i.e., email and password, this information must not be shared with others and if it is compromised, we recommend changing your password immediately.
- All orders are to be placed through www.robharvey.com
- Once you have placed an order you will receive an Order Confirmation email. You must check this email for accuracy and contact us immediately if you see any errors. This order confirmation does not mean your order has been accepted by us it forms as an offer to purchase from us.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us, once accepted you will receive a Dispatch Confirmation email from us. Upon receival of the Dispatch Confirmation email you enter a contract with us. This contract only relates to products outlined in the dispatch confirmation.
- The price of goods is as quoted on the website except for obvious inaccuracies. In this case we reserve the right to not fulfil and or cancel any orders placed that are reliant on any price inaccuracies.
- We ensure the website is as up to date and accurate as possible however product descriptions and pricing errors may occur. Should we discover any errors after we have received an order from you, we shall contact you prior to confirming the order. At this time, you will be able to cancel or confirm the order based on corrected information. If we are unable to contact you, we shall treat your order as cancelled.
- Prices are subject to change from time to time, however any changes will not affect orders placed that have already received an order confirmation.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate set by UK Government.
- Payment will be taken immediately after an order is placed via credit/debit card. Payments will be refunded via the same payment method if we are unable to fulfil the order in a timely manner i.e., due to stock availability.
Refunds, Returns and Exchange Policy
- If you wish to cancel your order and receive a refund you must contact us as soon as possible on email@example.com or within 14 days. If goods have not been shipped, we shall refund you. If goods have been shipped, we will process a refund on return of the goods.
- Goods must be retuned in their original condition with any undamaged packaging within 28 days of order confirmation.
- Any goods returned are to be returned at your risk and cost.
- All returns should be addressed to
- Returns – Rob Harvey
Sky Pet Products
The Straw Yard Barn
East Lodge Courteenhall
- Should you receive a product that you deem faulty, not fit for purpose or not as described please contact us as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org we shall work with you to arrange an exchange or refund. The claim of a faulty, not fit for purpose or not as described product must be completed within 30 days of you taking ownership of the product. Ownership starts when you have received the product.
- Goods that are claimed to be defective by you will be inspected on return, we shall process the refund to you as soon as possible, or within 30 days.
Cancellation by us
- We have the right to cancel your order with us if one the following apply
- We do not have sufficient stock to fulfil your order
- We do not deliver to your shipping address
- A product you ordered is listed at an incorrect price which includes typing errors or incorrect price information provided by our suppliers
- Should we cancel your order we shall contact you via email as soon as possible and re credit your original method of payment, which shall be completed with 30 days of notifying you of cancellation.
- By ordering online with us you accept that most communications with us will be electronic, mainly via email.
- You accept that automated communications from us after placing an order will include an Order Confirmation and Order Dispatched emails.
- We may be required to contact you via non-automated means, this could include an email or telephone call.
- Unfortunately there are some post codes that we currently are unable to deliver to. AB31-AB35, AB41-AB54, AB36-AB38, AB55-AB56, FK17-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, KA27, KA28, KW0-KW14, KW15-KW17, PA20-PA78, PH15-PH18, PH19-PH29, PH32-PH33, PH45-PH48, PH30-PH31, PH34-PH44, PH49-PH50 and ZE1-ZE3.
- Please ensure you are available to accept delivery, should delivery have to be rearranged or held at depot and eventually returned to us we have the right to hold your order until payment is collected to cover additional delivery charges.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £69.00
- There is a standard delivery charge of £10.00 for all products and orders that do not meet the delivery threshold
- In order to benefit from a next day delivery service all orders must be placed prior to 12pm the day before you expect to receive your order.
- Please note orders placed on a Friday before 12pm may not be delivered until the following Monday. Please also take into account Bank Holidays, we shall not process or deliver orders on recognized English national holiday dates.
- Please always check you have received the correct number of parcels and that the parcels are intact with no damage.